OJEU CONTRACT Ref: 2016/S 133-239108
OJEU AWARD Ref: 2016/S 176-315894
DURATION: 4 Years 09/16 – 0109/20
This framework covers members’ requirements for aluminium and composite entrance doors. The framework commenced in September 2016 and expires September 2020.
Bamford (Engineering) Ltd, known as Bamford Doors, being appointed as the successful contractor, based on a price and quality evaluation.
The following scope of requirements for the manufacture and installation of Aluminium and Composite Entrance Door sets out the typical requirements of members, however each Member will define their requirements as part of their call off contract.
- Aluminium Security Doors and Frames (Wood/GRP Faced Door Leaf)
- Aluminium Security Doors and Frames (Aluminium Modular Style Door Leaf)
- Aluminium Security Doors and Frames (Wood Grain)
- Curtain Walling
- Door Automation
- General works & products associated with the above including door entry & access control
- Re-Installation of Existing Access Control and Fire Alarm Systems
- Block Address Signs
- Preventative & corrective maintenance plans
- Standard 10 year warranty guarantee
- Life Time Guarantee with preventative maintenance plan
Bamford Doors, was formed in 1984 as part of the Bamford Group of Companies.
With a wealth of engineering expertise Bamford Doors specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of custom made, vandal resistant security doors and screens to meet the needs of many local authorities, housing associations, schools and other public sector buildings on a national basis.
Access To Solution:
Solutions may be engaged at any stage of the framework and are adapted to suit the needs of the user within the context of the arrangement.
Selection of provider is by Mini-competition via Westworks portal.