Materials and Merchant Services Tender
EEM are our sister procurement consortium based in Nottingham and supporting 94 organisations (mainly Social Housing Providers) across England and Wales including 3 partner consortia – Westworks, Advantage South West and South East Consortium. The tender just published covers a wide range of materials including general building materials, timber, plumbing, electrical and kitchens. The core area of work for most of our Members is within repairs and planned maintenance and many employ their own Operatives with support from external Contractors. It is essential that all Operatives have easy access to materials as locally as possible to complete all the required repairs and maintenance to properties. These materials need to be available at the right time to provide an efficiency of time for Operatives and a first-time fix. Therefore the key features of the framework are:
- Sufficient coverage in their area to support a mobile workforce across our membership
- ‘One Stop Shop’ facility for all materials
- Next day delivery to site or individual property
- Trade counter to facilitate collections
- Guaranteed stock holding against an agreed core list
- Van stock management
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Reporting data to assist with continuous improvement and review of products
The details of how to access the documents are below:
- Go to the portal https://xantive.supplierselect.com
- If you need to register a new account follow the prompts to set up your organisation
- When you sign in select “Public Projects” from the menu (top right). A list of all open tenders will be displayed
- Select “EEM Supply & Distribution of Materials” from the list of projects and then “Create Opportunity”. That will give you access to the basic information.
- Click “Accept Opportunity” to get more detail. There is no obligation to submit a response.
- If you do wish to submit a response, do so before the deadline by changing the Status to Submitted. You will only be allowed to submit if every mandatory question is answered.
The link for the OJEU advert is http://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:287310-2017:TEXT:EN:HTML&src=0